Although our tuition fees are among the lowest in DCA, an extremely common question among members and recruits is “How will I pay my dues?”
While we make every attempt to work with each individual to meet their financial commitment to the corps, outside help is often the key. Whether it is a friend, relative, student or simply an anonymous donation, you could help an aspiring Bushwacker have a summer they will never forget.
Any amount will help, and by having a membership that is not concerned with their financial responsibilities, we can remain focused on success on the field.
Thank you for your continual support, we hope to see you at a show this summer!
Click on the “Sponsor” button below to make your payment toward a member’s tuition.
Follow these steps to complete your transaction:
- Enter the amount you wish to pay in the “Donation amount” field.
- Click on the “Update Totals” button.
- Once the screen has refreshed, either sign in using your PayPal account, or use the credit card option in the bottom left of the page.
- Enter the name of the Member you would like to sponsor in the “Member Name” field. Or, you can enter a section of the corps or leave it blank and we will apply your donation to the member most in need.
- You will be taken to a screen where you can finalize your transaction.
You will receive a payment confirmation via email. Please retain this for your records as you will not receive an additional receipt from the drum corps.
You do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal.
There is a small transaction fee for the convenience of using this service. This is a PayPal thing, not a Bushwacker thing, and it means that a donation of $100 will be a net donation of $97.50 to the corps. Please take this into account when making your donation. If you wish to not pay this fee, simply follow the Donate by Check directions below.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would prefer to pay offline, please download our sponsorship form here.